My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

How to live and Die- My Views – Part 4

Monday, February 29, 2016 Posted by Bikram
Continuing from part one How to live and Die (1) – Sad post and part Two How to live and Die (2 and 3)- My Views on what I think are some of the points that one needs to keep in mind to have a good Life and Die a peaceful death, the first point as I said is health.. as Health is Wealth., Then comes MONEY, I would actually put MONEY on par with Health, as lets be truthful in todays day and age MONEY is very important, Then comes having a place of your own called HOME , especially if you own your own house.
Click here to read

Reactions: 

0 Response to "How to live and Die- My Views – Part 4"