My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 7 :- A Friend 1

Monday, February 08, 2016 Posted by Bikram
52 weeks of Gratitude .. Week 7 Says the title is “A friend 1”
yaar ko humne ja-ba-ja dekha kahin zahir kahin chupa dekha..
Wherever I see, I find my friends everywhere. Visibly or indirectly, I see them all around me
Today I am going to talk about my best friend, The first I had, He was the only good thing to have happened to me during my school days (which were not very pretty), his name is Anup…. I can’t remember how we met, but we were in the same class and use to sit together. In our Xth class we sat in the second row Gagan, Me, Anupinder, Vinney Partap Brar, Bhupi virk, I front row were the girls :) .. yeah you can trust me to sit behind the girls.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Week 7 :- A Friend 1"