My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

September – 12th 1897. THE INDIAN APATHY

Friday, April 01, 2016 Posted by Bikram
Let me start this post with a question , How many Indians Know about this day , the 12th Day of September 1897, I know its been a long long time.
I was on a Interactive trip to France (I cant go into details due to some reason), We were a contingent of about 18 Indians , who were BORN in India but immigrated to UK, out of the 18 Indians 6 were Sikhs, during one of the interactive seminars a question was raised by a member of public if We knew about this day, I am not trying to show off or anything here But I did know about this, the reason being I genuinely have interest in Sikh history (Although this day was not just about sikhs, it is about India then).

Reactions: 

0 Response to "September – 12th 1897. THE INDIAN APATHY"