My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Week 8 :- Express Gratitude to 3 PPL

Thursday, August 18, 2016 Posted by Bikram
I have been wondering for a few days now what to say or HOW to express gratitude to those who have influenced me and my life, what words do I use that will do justice to the role they have had, Also how to chose the 3.
I have had a weird life so far, Life as we know has its ups and down, its these ups-downs that make life what it is LIFEand its these Ups and downs that actually make a person A good or a bad person. In all these situations there are people who stand by you or Stood by you, by the grace of God I am one of the luckiest person’s alive , I have had so many good human beings around me who have always helped me or stood by me through all the upheavals , So this is for all of them.

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Week 8 :- Express Gratitude to 3 PPL"