My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 30 seconds. If not, visit
http://mannbikram.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Rip Off People – THE Idiot me :)

Friday, July 14, 2017 Posted by Bikramjit Singh Mann
I think its my face or just me that gets this reaction from people.. So there is this new App called #shpock. Its like Ebay where you can advertise unwanted stuff , people can bid for it and then you sell or buy.
But unlike #Ebay this one does not have any safety nets so dodgy people get to rip one-off, I had a similar experience where by a IPAD was advertised for some Amount, I was interested in getting one so I offered a Price of £275/-  if I get it fine if not then also it was fine as I am not that desperate to buy one.
The seller seemed to be genuine but I had been ...    READ ON

Reactions: 

0 Response to "Rip Off People – THE Idiot me :)"